You have control over your browsing data. This data includes things like your browsing and download history and saved form data. Use the “Clear browsing data” dialog to delete all your data or just a portion of your data, collected during a specific period of time.
Delete all your data
- In the top-right corner of Chrome, click the Chrome menu Chrome Menu.
- Select More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
For more specific help on how to clear passwords, etc. continue to this help article.